Host a Cookie Class
I'm coming to you! Gather your friends, some food, drinks and get ready to decorate! This is YOUR party so you get to choose the theme of the cookies or I choose for you. Each class will take about 2.5-3 hours, and you’ll decorate at least 8 cookies. All materials will be provided for you. As the host, you can earn free registration when you host a class of 4 or more students. You will also receive a special swag bag.
A two hour kid's class is also available. This class will decorate 4 cookies. An adult must be present during the class time. Host is not eligible for free registration with this option.
Invoices will be sent through PayPal to the class host. Invoices must be paid within 24 hours of receipt. A waiting list will be created if a date and time slot gets filled. If you fail to pay your invoice, your date and time will be given to the first party on the waiting list.
Friday Evenings, 7pm or later: $65 per person
Saturday, before 3pm: $55 per person
Saturday Evening, 5pm or later: $65 per person
Sunday Afternoon, noon to 5pm: $55 per person
Saturday (before 5pm): $45 per person
- Complete the form on this page
- Please include your choice of cookie theme, class date, time & how many students will be attending. I will send you an email to confirm availability and an invoice. Your party is ONLY confirmed once your payment is received.
- Party registrations are non-refundable. If you are unable to host class, you can transfer your party to a new date. Please let me know at least two weeks in advance if changes need to be made.
- Parties outside of a 50 mile radius of 75002 will incur a travel fee of $0.58 per mile.
Classes are $55 with the option to add a starter kit for $25. Each class will take about 2-2.5 hours, and you’ll take home 6 completed cookies. All materials will be provided for you. Invoices will be sent through PayPal to pay with a credit card or you can pay through Venmo or Cash App. Invoices must be paid within 24 hours of receipt.
Class location will be sent out to you once invoice is paid along with any other important information. At this time, classes will be held in Allen, TX and only 6 spots will be available per class. A waiting list will be created as classes get filled. If you fail to pay your invoice, your seat will be given to the first person on the waiting list.
- Complete the form below and submit payment to claim your seat.
- Class registrations are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend class, you can transfer your spot to a friend or another available class date. Please let me know at least two weeks in advance if any changes need to be made. If I cancel class, all fees will be refunded.
UPCOMING CLASSES WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS THEY ARE SCHEDULED